Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Triple Espresso - Front Row

After reading about it on this forum, I%26#39;m considering tixs for Triple Espresso for my trip in November. Since it%26#39;s so far out, the best seats are the front row. For those who have seen the show, will front row be good seats? I%26#39;ve been to shows before where you miss a lot of what happens near the floor of the stage because you%26#39;re too close. I don%26#39;t want to miss anything! Thanks.



Triple Espresso - Front Row


We were front row center...great seats. However, there is some audience interaction: my husband was called on stage, and I was involved a few times. You don%26#39;t have to talk just have fun with the actors. So, if you like the thought of possibly being involved, go for the best seats in the house. You won%26#39;t miss a thing!





Enjoy the show!



You%26#39;ll love it and have a great time!



Triple Espresso - Front Row


Thanks! I%26#39;ll go ahead and book.

No comments:

Post a Comment