Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Anyone try good hostel in Hollywood?

I will be staying in hostel for my travel in my 1week travel in LA, any suggestion for picking a hostel? Pls share your experience, manay thanks!

Anyone try good hostel in Hollywood?

My friend and i have booked to stay in USA Hostel Hollywood for a week in Nov as our friend stayed there at the start of the year and said it was great.

The best way to find out i suppose would be to read reviews on different hostels websites one for example would be www.hostelworld.com

Let me know if you get any good feedback and enjoy your trip

Jillian

Anyone try good hostel in Hollywood?

thanks for your help. But anyone heard about Banana Bungalow hostel in Hollywood, will this better than the USA hostel?

Pls comment.

thanks!


Yeah, I think I%26#39;ve heard someone from here staying there before, and thought it was fine. Location is in West Hollywood, which is a better place!!!

  • web hosting domains
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment