Monday, April 23, 2012

Princess Breakfast

Hi travelers!!!





I am off to Anaheim for Christmas Holidays! I would like to take my 8 year old to dine with Princesses. It is true restaurant at Disneyland no longer serves breakfast, just lunch and dinner?





Also, is the Princess Character dining worth it? I was disapointed when dining at Goofy%26#39;s kitchen last Christmas. I paid a large price, but they did not have too many MAJOR characters. Just secondary ones, like Chip and Dale. I also feel for the price the Disney hotels charge, they should have characters walking around the hotels, they didn%26#39;t!





Princess Breakfast


Yes, I just called yesterday and the princesses have moved to Ariel%26#39;s Grotto and will only be there for lunch / dinner. There are other breakfasts with other characters like minnie and goofy. I%26#39;ve not been before so I don%26#39;t know how worth it is but I reserved for my party so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment