Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Hotel Del - how can I get a better rate?

Upon several suggestions, I checked out the Hotel Del and it does look fabulous. However, the rate I found was $207 per night plus a $20 resort fee. Does anyone know of a way to get a better rate? Would priceline be an option? I%26#39;ve never bid for anything on there, so I don%26#39;t know how low they%26#39;d go. I%26#39;d be willing to shell out $150, but I think $207 is too much.

Cortney

Hotel Del - how can I get a better rate?

Check out www.biddingfortravel.com - they tell you how to use sites such as Priceline. I%26#39;ve never used them myself, but they are very popular on the New York Trip Advisor site.

Hotel Del - how can I get a better rate?

Sign up for the Discovery Club - its free and it is mentioned on their site.

http://www.hoteldel.com/delclub/

Then ask for their fall rate special for Discovery Club.

They are offering to Discovery Club Members:

ESCAPE EASY WITH THIS COOL FALL OFFER

$185 per night when you stay Sunday - Thursday, from September 5 - October 31, 2005. PLUS, as an added bonus, receive a $25 dining certificate when you book this offer.

To make a reservation, please call 800-hoteldel.

With the food credit, that brings the place down to $160.00 per night if you are staying Sunday - Thursday.


Hi CMacD,

Go to www.traveljet.com.

They have a rate of $170/night listed. However, you need to make the reservation today since they change their rates all the time.

Good Luck!!

Shazia

  • structuretoptr
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment