Monday, April 23, 2012

The Best Fish&Chips restaurant

Where%26#39;s the best Fish %26amp; Chips restaurant in Morro Bay? Do they have kids menu? We%26#39;re booked into Holland Inn... Is it a nice place to stay?

The Best Fish%26amp;Chips restaurant

Most restaurants on the Embarcadero have kids menus. I personally like the fish and chips at Rosa%26#39;s. Be sure to take their outdoor seating so you can watch the otters and birds. But my favorite reason for liking Rosa%26#39;s is they make garlic fries! They are french fries with bits of garlic and parsley and I think parmesean. YUMMY!

All of us who live here have our own special fish and chips place. This is mine. Others will tell you some of the others.

Once again, I have never heard of the Holland Inn. I%26#39;ll have to check into it for you.

  • grown dutch rabbit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment