Monday, April 23, 2012

Balboa Bay Club question

For those that have stayed here I%26#39;m curious as to what kind of room you booked and where you booked it. The rates posted on Expedia and hotel.com are considerably less expensive than the rates posted on the BBC web site, which in turn are cheaper than what BBC just quoted me on the phone. I just want to make sure that if I shell out the dough for a room I don%26#39;t get stuck with a view of the parking lot. Their web site also listed a ';Preferred Resort Perks'; package which includes breakfast and parking, and courtyard view for $285 for the dates I%26#39;m interested in, yet the reservation person on the phone quoted me a minimum of $325 and that%26#39;s without parking or breakfast.



Balboa Bay Club question


Call them again, speak to the reservations manager and ask exactly what courtyard means and see if they have a layout map of the resort to show room locations they could fax you.



Balboa Bay Club question


If you are staying at the Balboa Bay Club, I would definitely ask for the Bay View. And when you call them back and speak to the reservations manager, tell her/him the prices you were quoted online and see if they can do any better. Most of the time they would prefer to cut their rates than have you book through someone else. The last time I stayed there (for a wedding) we had bay view rooms. When at Newport Bay, you might as well get a view of the bay itself rather than a courtyard, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment