Monday, April 23, 2012

Moonstones on Moonstone beach?

Can anyone tell me if there are moonstones on Moonstone beach? Thought this would be a great activity to look for moonstones for my kids!



Moonstones on Moonstone beach?


I think the ';moonstones'; are these beautifully smooth stones on the beach that are of many colors yet mostly dark black ones. Once you have one in your hand you feel better. Almost like small river rocks.... Actually, the kids and I filled my sock with some once upon a time there... and put them happily ever-after in our garden at home. . . They are lovely natural elements of memories now......





Last time we were there, last July ... there were several sea lions on the mysterious misty beach that got our complete attention. What a beautiful place to be.... You will love Cambria. Memories of Cambria are always pleasant ones.





Pegs


  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment