Monday, April 23, 2012

Disney web site

Does anyone know a decent web site. I%26#39;ve tried disneyland.com and can%26#39;t seem to get much info on what%26#39;s happening and when eg. fireworks times. etc. thanks.



Disney web site


Try www.themeparkinsider.com, www.mousesavers.com, www.laughingplace.com. They have a lot of info. Specifically on what you%26#39;re asking.



Disney web site


I love www.laughingplace.com. I have been visiting that site for a couple of years now and the discussion boards helped so much on planning our last trip.





Another good one is www.dlresortinfo.com.





Hope this helps you,





aussie




Thanks for your info guys. I love this site, it%26#39;s the only one I%26#39;ve come across where a lot of Aussies have an input.




I can tell ya that the fireworks are @ 9:25 in front of the castle



fantasmic is at 9:00 and 10:30



the electrical parage in Cali adventure is at 8:30ish



the dreams come true parade is at 3:15 %26amp; 7:00



hope this helps a bit


  • mask making
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment