Friday, March 23, 2012

The FountainGrove Inn

Hey guys,





If anyone%26#39;s looking for some great dining and lodging in Santa Rosa, I recommend the %26lt;a href=';http://www.fountaingroveinn.com';%26gt;Fountain Grove Inn%26lt;/a%26gt; coupled with the Equus restaurant. I have a friend who works there and he says it%26#39;s got a superb wine list.





I hope you all take time to visit Sonoma County in the heart of the wine country.



The FountainGrove Inn


It must have changed recently....



I did not like it the time I stayed due to the service; the rooms were ok but not great....



has there been a recent upgrade - just wondering?



The FountainGrove Inn


Do you mind dropping a name? I have reservations there the last week of March.




I%26#39;ve always thought of the FountainGrove Inn as more of a business persons%26#39; place to stay due to its no-nonsense location right off #101. TripAdvisor reviews have not always been kind. I%26#39;ve rec%26#39;d great service when dining at their restaurant, Equus, and their staff has been very knowledgeable about wines. StateRef--I would be very interested in receiving feedback on your experience there next month!




An alternative is to stay next door at the Hilton, and walk to Equus for dinner. It%26#39;s a modest (meaning simple - not a euphemism for crummy) Hilton with some large rooms with cathedral ceilings.

No comments:

Post a Comment