Saturday, March 24, 2012

great italian rest free shuttle service by limo

Marri%26#39;s 714-533-1631. The highlight meal of our vacation. Great food. $9-21. Free limo pick up from your hotel (we just gave a tip)



great italian rest free shuttle service by limo


can you tell us more about this place? where its at etc....



great italian rest free shuttle service by limo


I%26#39;m not quite sure wher it is. We stayed at the holiday inn. It took about a 20 min Limo drive but I%26#39;m not sure if it was a direct route. The resturant looked like nothing special but with the limo ride, good service, good food and good prices you couldn%26#39;t go wrong. We went on an evening when Disneyland closed early so to make an evening of it. It was fun to dress up.




It was especially fun for our 5 year old. I think they deliver as well. Give them a call before you go.




its right across the street from Disneyland on Katella...its actually a pizza place that serves italian food as well..they didnt say anything about a limo service though*shrugs*




I just spoke to my neighbour who just went last April. As I thought it was not across from disneyland and they were providing limo service.Did you call??




1194 W Katella Ave. 1.3 miles according to the map. They do serve Pizza. The full name is Marri%26#39;s Italian Family Resturant.




Hope they haven%26#39;t changed




sorry, I just went on a sattelite map and it is across from disneyland but not the main gate which is why I didn%26#39;t realize. I really wasn%26#39;t paying attention either. I looked it up on maps.google.com. Sorry if I made this difficult ir I don%26#39;t have up to date info and limo service is not provided.

1 comment:

  1. Shuttle services have gained their importance for their easy, cheapest, and round the clock service. They always go full so there is a lot of congestion during travel. Since they are run by companies who do online booking so it is better to have booking previously to avoid problems.

    shuttle service to LAX

    ReplyDelete