Friday, March 30, 2012

universal studios tickets

Is there any price differential in buying tickets on arrival or before we travel to LA?

I brought up ticket deals on the net which finish on March 31st. We%26#39;re a party of 3 wanting to go on Monday 3rd April.

Suggestions please.

universal studios tickets

I%26#39;ve sent a couple of coupon vouchers-which expires in April, to a family in Australia. If I get some more of these, I%26#39;ll send them to you.

universal studios tickets

Universal is offering a price of $46 ($10 off the regular price) if you buy the tickets through their website:

鈥niversalstudios.com/webstore/鈥?/a>

Buying in advance will save you the inconvenience of having to wait to buy your tickets at the Universal Studios box office. Discount coupons (which are very rare for Universal) provide an additonal discount of about $10. Universal does not offer the $10 discount at their box office.

If it were me, I wouldn%26#39;t spend a lot of time trying to save any more money at Universal. It%26#39;s your vacation. You%26#39;re spending 1000s of dollars on it. Why worry about the $10 you COULD HAVE saved?

  • face twitching
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment