Saturday, March 24, 2012

Starscapes Illusionists artists now in San Diego!!

My name is Annie Baxter I live in Chula Vista Ca and the reason I am here is to tell you about Starscapes that was recently done at my home. I had two rooms done and I must say this is one of the most beautiful murals I have ever seen!! I truly recommend this to everybody who love looking at the stars. It%26#39;s like sleeping on the mountains!! It%26#39;s breathtaking San Diegans!!! Annie Baxter, Chula Vista, Ca. http://www.geocities.com/starscapes_sd Has anybody else have this done in your homes?



Starscapes Illusionists artists now in San Diego!!


Nice try for free advertising..Most forum regulars become suspicious of brand new posters,with either negative reviews,or ads..It does sound cool though....


  • psoriasis treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment