Friday, March 30, 2012

Restaraunts for toddlers and in-laws

I would like ideas for really good family friendly restraunts in all price ranges in San Diego. We are not going until August, but I want to do research, because we will probobly eat out every night we are there. My in-laws are British and really stay away from anything spicy. My mother in-law cannot eat onions. I think they prefer meat and potatoes. No mexican! My toddlers are actually a little easier. Thanks for you help.



Restaraunts for toddlers and in-laws


No problem. We have lots of restaurants with meat and potatoes . Do they eat sea food? It would help to know what part of town you will be staying in . I am sure many of the same chains that are in San Jose are also here. ONe fun place that people seem to like is the Corvette Diner. It is a 50s style hamburger,milkshake kind of place(they have other things too, check them out on line.) with juke boxes to play and waitresses in poodle skirts.We also have lots of steak house/grill places all over town. There is a lovely restaurant in the middle of Balboa Park called The Prado. It has a very varied menu. Actually If you look at the cohnrestaurants.com youwill find several restaurants(including the 2 I mentioned and you can see a few others and read their menus.Give me a little more info on where and I can help more.



Restaraunts for toddlers and in-laws


Thanks for the tip.





We will probobly stay on Mission Beach. We are considering Coronado, but we found a rental we are happy with on Mission Beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment